Nanostring is an amplification-free technology that measures nucleic acid content by counting molecules directly. Refer to the NanoString Web site for a detailed explanation of the technology. The assays are designed to measure up to 800 targets in a single reaction, and the platform processes 12 samples simultaneously.
Available assay types:
- Use total RNA or cell lysate
- Validated modifications for single cell analysis
- Off the shelf panels are available for human, mouse, rat, and fly
- miRNA profiling of >800 miRNA sequences.
- Analyze expression levels of both message and micro RNA simultaneously in a single reaction
- Measure DNA copy number in up to 800 regions.
- Study complex cellular mechanisms with the simultaneous analysis of human gene expression and protein response.
- Currently available for PanCancer Immune panel, additional panels coming soon
- Measure dsDNA targets in immunoprecipitation enriched chromatin
- Validate Chip-Seq